Cavatorta Mobiclic is a resistant and safe temporary fence, ideal for defining and protecting public areas, construction sites and roadworks.
This fencing system consists of:
- bases in reinforced concrete or high visibility PVC;
- electro-welded mesh panels with rectangular-shaped meshes, with three horizontal reinforcing folds and anti-climb spikes on the top edge;
- poles in hot-dip galvanized steel.
The Mobiclic system is extremely simple to install and use. Its compact size enables you to optimise:
- loading and unloading operations;
- transport costs;
- storage space: 150 linear metres of traditional panels take up 15 cubic metres of space, while 150 linear metres of Mobiclic occupy only 3 cubic metres.
Below you will find some simple instructions to install Mobiclic correctly:
- Position the bases at the appropriate distance from each other (each panel is 240 cm long).
- Insert the poles into the PVC or concrete bases.
- Position each individual panel and fix it to the posts with three clicks (one at the top, one at the bottom, one in the centre) using the handy interlocking system.
- At this point, the panels can be locked with an anti-intrusion and anti-burglary device; for this purpose, you can choose between wire, hook or padlock.
Please note that the whole installation process can be carried out by a single worker.
For further details about Mobiclic, please consult the technical sheet.